Last Updated: Friday, June 14, 2013
found this helpful.
These instructions are for the Microsoft Wireless Client that is included in Windows 7.
The following setup only has to be performed the first time you connect to the Hendrix Student Wireless Network. You can only follow these instructions while on the Hendrix College campus (within range of the student wireless network).
Items to check before you begin
- Ensure that you have a wireless network card, the wireless is turned on, and if it has an antenna that it is in the proper position.
Connecting to the Wireless Network
- Make sure your wireless is turned on.
- Click the wireless network emblem (lower right of toolbar), and the available wireless networks should appear above it.
- For faculty, select the wireless network called ‘hndrxfac01’ and click the Connect button.
- A dialog box titled ‘Enter Credentials’ will appear
- Enter your Hendrix email address and password.
- You should now be on the Hendrix Student wireless network.