Last Updated: Friday, August 10, 2012
found this helpful.
We don't always have a computer readily available to check our Hendrix emails. However, thanks to the digital age, we can now check up on those important messages via smartphones. For iPhone carriers, the Mail App located on your phone's home screen mobilizes your Hendrix email.
To sync your Hendrix email to your iPhone
- Start at the home screen and open the Settings App.
- Once in Settings, scroll down and tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Proceed by tapping Add Account.
- At this point you will see several different email carriers. Select Microsoft Exchange and fill out the your Hendrix email account credentials like:
Email: DoeJA@hendrix.edu (your email address)
Password: (whatever your Hendrix password is set to be)
- Hit Next at the top right-hand corner of the screen, and a Server box will appear.
- Type mercury.hendrix.edu in this box.
- Finally, tap Save in the top right-hand corner to complete the sync.
If you come across an error, double check to make sure that you've filled all the spaces correctly. Otherwise, you should now be able to receive and compose your Hendrix emails anywhere.