Last Updated: Thursday, June 07, 2007
This article has not yet been rated.
1. Right Click on Local Area Connection and choose PROPERTIES
2. Click on Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) and then click on PROPERTIES
3. Click on the GENERAL tab and make sure OBTAIN IP ADDRESS automatically and OBTAIN DNS automatically are selected then click OK
4. Close local area connection
5. Right click on My Computer and Choose PROPERTIES.
6. Click on Computer Name tab
7. Choose change name
8. Click on Workgroup and change name to STUDENTS