- Honors Day
Thursday, May 1, 11:10 a.m., Staples Auditorium
Honors Day recognizes the achievements of Hendrix students during the 2013-2014 academic year. The ceremony will be live-streamed for out-of-town families to watch on May 1.
- Last Day of Classes
Monday, May 5
- Mandatory Senior Meeting
Tuesday, May 6, 3 p.m., Staples Auditorium
- Last Day of Final Examinations
Wednesday, May 14
- Senior Banquet
Thursday, May 15
Seniors and faculty members are invited to this dinner hosted by the Office of Alumni and Constituent Engagement.
- Baccalaureate Service with Rev. J. Wayne Clark and Rev. J.J. Whitney
Friday, May 16, 6 p.m., Staples Auditorium
Seniors, parents, and guests are invited to the end of year, multi-faith service that is a farewell to the seniors with a blessing from the Chaplain's Office.
- 130th Commencement Exercises for Hendrix College
Saturday, May 17, 9 a.m., Wellness and Athletic Center, Event Gymnasium
- Reception honoring the 2014 Graduating Class and their guests
- Saturday, May 17, 12 noon, Young-Wise Memorial Stadium Plaza
Family and friends of the graduating class are invited to a reception hosted by the Office of Academic Affairs in the Young-Wise Memorial Stadium Plaza on the east side of the WAC immediately following Commencement.