The final year of college can elicit emotions ranging from excitement and joy to worry and dread. It’s important for all students to start putting their plans together for “Life After Hendrix”, and the career services office can help throughout this process. From detailed information about applying tograduate schools and help finding the right program fit for you, to understanding the resources available for a job search, or to just talking things out, we can help you discern your path and how to get started. Even as an alumni we hope you find comfort in knowing that you can continue to use our office as a free resource that you can use for the rest of your life at no additional cost.
Specific areas we might help you with are:
- Selecting and applying to graduate schools
- Preparing your graduate school application materials
- Career assessment and inventory
- Job search assistance
- Preparing your employment materials
- Questions about job or business ettiquette